TERMS of Sale
These Terms of Sale, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which Goods are sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.be-zing.com/courses (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before ordering courses from Our Site. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when booking. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to order Goods through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“Contract”||means a contract for the purchase and sale of Goods, as explained in Clause 8;|
|“Goods”||means the goods sold by Us through Our Site;|
|“Goodwill Guarantee”||means the goodwill guarantee offered by Be-Zing [, a limited company registered in England under In and Out Health Ltd, Co No 11511200, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU and whose main trading address is 3 West Drive, SW16 1RP, which exists to enhance the legal rights of Our customers to change their mind and return Goods to Us.|
|“Order”||means your order for Goods;|
|“Order Confirmation”||means our acceptance and confirmation of your Order;|
|“Order Number”||means the reference number for your Order; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Be-Zing , In and Out Health Ltd, a company registered in England under 11511200,whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU and whose main trading address is 3 West Drive, SW16 1RP.|
- Information About Us
- Our Site,www.Be-Zing.com/courses, is owned and operated by In and Out Health Ltd, a limited company registered in England under11511200, whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU and whose main trading address is 3 West Drive, SW16 1RP
- Age Restrictions and Health and Safety
- Consumers may only purchase Goods through Our Site if they are at least 16 years of age. The courses are suitable for 13-20-year-olds, however, anyone under the age of 16 requires parental consent.
- Many of the courses require the use of knives, sharp tools, hot flames, boiling liquids and other hazardous objects. Please watch the safety videos, and always act responsibly and with caution. If in doubt check with a responsible adult. Be-Zing cannot be held responsible for any injuries that happen at home.
- Business Customers and International Customers
These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing Goods in the course of business. The courses are for direct customers only. Please note we only deliver to the United Kingdom
- Licence of Course
Purchase of the online course grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and use. The course content is for personal, non-commercial purposes. The licence granted to you does not give you any rights in Our Paid Content (including any material that We may licence from third parties). The licence lasts for 6 months per course.
You may not copy, rent, sell, publish, share, broadcast or otherwise transmit any part of the paid course content, or make it available to the public except as permitted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (Chapter 3 ‘Acts Permitted in relation to Copyright Works’
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of courses and paid content are accurate, however, due to regular reviews and updates, minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain products and course content between you accessing visits to the site.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Paid Content, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address technical or security issues. These changes will not alter the main characteristics of the Paid Content and should not normally affect your use of that Paid Content. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Paid Content, suitable information will be provided to you.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. [All pricing information is reviewed and updated every 3 months. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already .
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your Order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your Order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your Order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Goods at the correct price or to cancel your Order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your Order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 3 working days, We will treat your Order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- In the event that the price of Goods you have ordered changes between your Order being placed and Us processing that Order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your Order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your Order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the ordering process. Before submitting your Order you will be given the opportunity to review your Order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your Order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If we are unable to process your order due to incorrect or incomplete information, we will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, we will cancel your order and treat the contract as being at an end. We are not responsible for any delay in you receiving your order, should the information provided be incorrect.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Order constitutes a contractual offer that we may, at our sole discretion, accept. [Our acknowledgement of receipt of your Order does not mean that we have accepted it.] Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an confirmation by email. Only once we have sent you a confirmation will there be a legally binding contract between us and you.
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order Number/ ID;
- Confirmation of the items ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Goods;
- Fully itemized pricing for the Goods ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- Estimated delivery date(s) for delivery of starter packs
- Confirmation that your online course is ready to access with ID provided.
- In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your Order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances. If We have taken payment any such sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 5 working days.
- Any refunds due under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
- Payment for Goods and related delivery charges must always be made in advance and you will be prompted to pay during the order process. Your chosen payment method will not be charged until We dispatch your Goods.
- We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- Paypal, Stripe, Card Payments
- Any issues with payment prior or during the course, can lead to suspension of your access to the course
Course Content -Delivery, Risk and Ownership
- On receipt of payment, course content, with security password will be available immediately and sent to you via email. Use of email is necessary for us to provide the course content. All 3 month courses will be available for 6 months of purchase date.
- You have 7 days from payment date to request a refund. If by that time you have downloaded course content, you are no longer eligible for a refund.
- If for any reason, such as changes in law, or technical issues, your access is disrupted, we will inform you as soon as possible, and we will not charge you for that time period, and will extend your subscription by the relevant amount of days lost. If the issue lasts for more than 7 days, we will send you the course content and videos directly to ensure no time is lost .
- Delivery of Starter Boxes
Starter boxes purchased through Our Site as part of a course will normally be delivered within 5 calendar days (UK) after the date of Our Order Confirmation unless otherwise agreed or specified during the Order process (subject to delays caused by events outside of Our control, for which see Clause 14).
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver the Goods to your chosen delivery address, we will leave a note informing you that the Goods have been returned to our premises with instructions for arranging re-delivery. If you do not collect the Goods or arrange for re-delivery, we will contact you to ask for further instructions. We may charge you for storage costs and for re-delivery. If we cannot contact you despite our reasonable efforts, or we cannot arrange re-delivery or collection, we may issue you with a refund for your starter box, but may deduct a reasonable sum in compensation for any net costs incurred by us as a result.
- In the unlikely event that We fail to deliver the Goods within 5 calendar days of Our Order Confirmation (or as otherwise agreed or specified as under sub-Clause 10.1), if any of the following apply you may treat the Contract as being at an end immediately:
- We have refused to deliver your Goods; or
- In light of all relevant circumstances, delivery within that time period was essential; or
- You told Us when ordering the Goods that delivery within that time period was essential.
- If you do not wish to cancel under sub-Clause 10.3 or if none of the specified circumstances apply, you may specify a new (reasonable) delivery date. If We fail to meet the new deadline, you may then treat the Contract as being at an end.
- You may cancel all or part of your Order under sub-Clauses 10.3 or 10.4 provided that separating the Goods in your Order would not significantly reduce their value. Any sums that you have already paid for cancelled Goods and their delivery will be refunded to you within 5 working days. Please note that if any cancelled Goods are delivered to you, you must return them to Us or arrange with Us for their collection. In either case, We will bear the cost of returning the cancelled Goods.
- Delivery shall be deemed complete and the responsibility for the Goods will pass to you once We have delivered the Goods to the address [including, where relevant, any alternative address] you have provided.
- Ownership of the Goods passes to you once we have received payment in full of all sums due (including any applicable delivery charges).
- Any refunds due under this Clause 10 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
- Faulty, Damaged or Incorrect Goods
- If there is an issue or fault with course access or content please call or email us immediately at email@example.com, and we will endeavour to fix the issue within 1-2 working days If we cannot resolve the problem within 7 working days, you will be entitled to a full or part refund.
- By law, We must provide goods that are of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described at the time of purchase, in accordance with any pre-contract information We have provided, and that match any samples or models that you have seen or examined (unless We have made you aware of any differences). If any digital content is included in the Goods, that digital content must also conform. If any Goods you have purchased do not comply and, for example, have faults or are damaged when you receive them, or if you receive incorrect (or incorrectly priced) Goods, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the fault, damage or error, and to arrange for a refund, or replacement. Your available remedies will be as follows:
- Beginning on the day that you receive the Goods (and ownership of them) you have a 14 working day right to reject the Goods and to receive a full refund if they do not conform as stated above.
- If you do not wish to reject the Goods, or if the 14 working day rejection period has expired, you may request a replacement of the Goods. We will bear any associated costs and will carry out the replacement within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you.
- If, after a replacement, the Goods still do not conform (or if we cannot replace them, as described above, or have failed to act within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience to you), you may ask Us to attempt the replacement again (you do not have to give Us multiple opportunities to do so if you do not want to), or you have the right either to keep the Goods at a reduced price, or to reject them in exchange for a refund.
- All rejected goods must be returned to us within 14 of the dispute date.
- Please note that you will not be eligible to claim under this Clause 11 if We informed you of the fault(s), damage or other problems with the Goods before you purchased them (and it is because of the same issue that you now wish to return them); if you have purchased the Goods for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Goods for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of normal wear and tear, misuse or intentional or careless damage. Please also note that you may not return Goods to Us under this Clause 11 merely because you have changed your mind
- To return Goods to Us for any reason under this Clause 11, please contact Us at email@example.com to arrange for a collection and return. We will be fully responsible for the costs of returning Goods under this Clause 11 and will reimburse you where appropriate.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 11 will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Any and all refunds issued under this Clause 11 will include all delivery costs paid by you when the Goods were originally purchased.
- Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
- For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Cancelling and Returning Goods if You Change Your Mind
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is complete and we have sent you your order confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and us is formed. You may also cancel for any reason before We send the Order Confirmation
- When the course has been purchased, Be-zing cannot offer a refund if any part has been downloaded. If the course has been purchased but not downloaded, but there is a starter pack in the post, Be-Zing cannot offer a refund until the starter pack has been returned to BeZing base.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must inform Us of your decision within the cooling-off period. You may do so in any way you wish, however for your convenience. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. Please note that the cooling-off period lasts for whole calendar days. If, for example, you send Us an email or letter by 23:59:59 on the final day of the cooling-off period, your cancellation will be valid and accepted. If you would prefer to contact Us directly to cancel, please use the following details:
- Telephone: 07736406817
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number.
- We may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve Our Goods and services, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- Please note that you may lose your legal right to cancel in the following circumstances:
- If the Goods are sealed for health or hygiene reasons and you have unsealed those Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods consist of sealed audio or video recordings (e.g. CD or DVD) or sealed computer software and you have unsealed the Goods after receiving them;
- If the Goods are likely to deteriorate quickly, for example flowers or food;
- If the Goods have been personalised or custom-made for you;
- If the Goods have been inseparably mixed with other items (according to their nature) after you have received them.
- Please ensure that you return Goods to Us no more than 14 calendar days after the day on which you have informed Us that you wish to cancel under this Clause 12.
- You may request that We collect the Goods from you. Please ensure that the Goods are ready for collection at the agreed time and location.
- You may return Goods to Us by post or another suitable delivery service of your choice to Our returns address 3 west drive, sw16 1rp. Please contact Us at email@example.com to arrange for a collection and return. Please note that you must bear the costs of returning Goods to Us if cancelling under this Clause 12. We will also charge you the direct cost to Us of collection if you request that We collect the Goods from you The cost of returning Goods to Us should not normally exceed the cost of having them originally delivered to you if you use the same carrier
- Refunds under this Clause 12 will be issued to you within 14 calendar days of the following:
- The day on which We receive the Goods back; or
- If We are collecting the Goods under sub-Clause 12.7, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract;
- If We have not yet provided an Order Confirmation or have not yet dispatched the Goods, the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- Refunds under this Clause 12 may be subject to deductions in the following circumstances:
- Refunds may be reduced for any diminished value in the Goods resulting from your excessive handling of them (e.g. no more than would be permitted in a shop).
- [Standard delivery charges will be reimbursed in full as part of your refund. Please note, however, that We cannot reimburse for premium delivery. We will only reimburse the equivalent standard delivery costs when issuing refunds under this Clause 12
- Refunds under this Clause 12 will be made using the same payment method that you used when ordering the Goods [unless you specifically request that We make a refund using a different method].
- Our Liability to Consumers
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We only supply goods for domestic and private use by consumers. We make no warranty or representation that the Goods are fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control.
- If any event described under this Clause 14 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms of Sale:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- We will take all reasonable steps to minimise the delay;
- To the extent that we cannot minimise the delay, Our affected obligations under these Terms of Sale (and therefore the Contract) will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Goods as necessary;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than14 days, We will cancel the Contract and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event within 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and continues for more than 14 days and you wish to cancel the Contract as a result, you may do so by telephone or email
Telephone: 0800 121 8921
In each case, providing Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order Number. Any refunds due to you as a result of such cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event 14 days of the date on which the Contract is cancelled.
- Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us with general questions or complaints, you may contact Us by telephone at 0800 121 8921 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For matters relating the Goods or your Order, please contact Us by telephone at 0800 121 8921 by email at email@example.com,
For matters relating to cancellations, please contact Us by telephone at 0800 121 8921 or by email at support@be-zing.
- Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that your experience as a customer of ours is a positive one. We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
By email, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
By contacting Us by telephone on 0800 121 8921
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal data that We may collect about you and use will be collected, held, and processed in accordance with UK data protection law (including, but not limited to, the GDPR (and any successor legislation which applies following the UK’s departure from the European Union), the Data Protection Act 2018, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003).
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if we sell our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms of Sale will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale
- If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Order, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and provide details of how to cancel if you are not happy with them. If you do opt to cancel, you must return any affected Goods you have already received and we will arrange for a full refund (including delivery charges) which will be paid within 14 days of your cancellation.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England & Wales
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 20.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales